Open to any organization that manufactures or produces wireless communications components, equipment, devices, systems or software. These members may also provide consulting, legal, engineering or other services to support Wireless Sales and Service providers or Business Enterprise companies.
Membership benefits include:
- Promote your products and services directly to major sales/service providers and business buyers.
- Participate in the Enterprise Wireless Solutions Center® buyer's guide to showcase your latest and greatest products and services
- Rely on the Spectrum Solutions Division for competitive spectrum strategies on new products and regional network deployments
- Advertise in the Enterprise Wireless Insider® bi-weekly e-newsletter, and other promotional vehicles
- Be included in RFPs developed under EWA’s Wireless Advisory Services program
- Monitor regulatory issues of consequence to your customers by participating in the Regulatory teleconference
- Member pricing for services such as marketing intelligence reports about new spectrum and licensee activity
- Reduced member rates for exhibit space at the annual Wireless Leadership Summit