Connect. Collaborate. Communicate.
What can you do with EWA Connect?
- Post on industry hot topics.
- Ask questions and offer expert answers.
- Share resources through articles, white papers, and links to professional sources.
- Learn about innovative approaches.
- Establish one-on-one relationships with fellow members.
What communities are available to join?
- Open Forum – for a wide variety of land mobile radio and private wireless topics.
- Licensing – for discussion of and questions about FCC rules, frequency coordination, and similar topics.
- Private Groups – open only to special committees or vendor user constituent groups.
What can EWA Connect do for you?
- Build your reputation. Gain credibility and establish yourself as a leader in the industry when you share your knowledge and experience with others.
- Share ideas and best practices. Expose yourself to alternate approaches, new ideas, thought processes, and problem solving.
- Learn from others. Have a question? Pose it to the community and benefit from the knowledge of fellow industry experts.
- Enhance your network. Build and maintain relationships with a community of your peers through mutual support and collaboration.