In wireless, your business is impacted by changes in spectrum access, regulatory updates, shifting license requirements and an ever-increasing pace in technology advancements, which you must monitor, in parallel with the necessity to stay current with mandates from the FCC and other government agencies.
Your membership in EWA means that you gain access to the experience, knowledge, and influence of experts in matters of wireless spectrum and technology. EWA prides itself on being the authoritative voice for the wireless industry, taking actions that protect your current wireless investments as well as secure your rights to operate profitably in the future.
Member Services Include
- Access to a variety of spectrum management services including frequency availability research, Industrial/Business, commercial and public safety license application preparation, local and regional license activity reports, exclusive use channel analyses and license management
- Public safety frequency coordination assistance and management services through EWA’s formal relationship with FCCA and IMSA/IAFC
- Access to EWA’s Wireless Solutions Center for wireless system providers and technical information
- Instant and reliable news about FCC and industry initiatives that affect private land mobile communication systems through EWA’s Insider and Wireless Works newsletters
- Membership is covered 100% by the co-op programs of Harris, JVCKENWOOD, Motorola and Vertex Standard