After EWA confirms your login account has been provisioned, click here to access the tool.
The Wireless System Investment Model is an interactive tool for calculating and comparing annual and cumulative expenses for a commercial cellular, versus private carrier, versus private internal network over a ten-year period.
Which system is more cost effective for your requirements? What are the cost components of figuring this all out? How can you easily present this data in an unbiased way?
Sign up today to access the Wireless System Investment Model!
- Simple and interactive. Start by providing just nine data points to initiate your customized spreadsheet and expense comparisons.
- Detailed only where needed. With over 75 different expense fields available for comparison, you have the option to enter as much or as little data as you need for the complexity of your custom model.
- Aligned with accounting practices. Data input fields are grouped by capital expenses versus operating expenses for easy input and comparison to your own accounting records and needs.
- Dynamic prediction results. At the click of a button, your information is calculated. Compare the dollar-to-dollar annual and cumulative expenses over a ten-year period for your system requirements. Additionally, two graphs are automatically created to display a visual analysis of Expense Comparison by Year and Cumulative Expenses by Year.
Log-in to the Wireless System Investment Model from any connected device at any time, with nothing to download. Once your account is created, EWA will provide you with personalized credentials to access the model. To activate your account today, contact EWA’s membership team at email@example.com or 1-703-797-5104.
Complimentary access for EWA members!
- EWA Members: complimentary access. Contact EWA for service activation at 703-797-5104 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Non-members: This is a member-only benefit. To check your company’s membership status, or to join EWA, please contact us at 703-797-5104 or email@example.com.