The Enterprise Wireless Alliance (EWA) is pleased to announce today that during its 2017 Spring Board of Directors meeting, which convened at the Drake Hotel, Chicago, Illinois, several new members were elected to join EWA’s already prestigious Board roster of wireless industry leaders. Newly elected EWA Directors include:
- Hal Herron, Performance Innovators, Atlanta, Georgia
- Robert McGowan, Ledgewood, New Jersey
- Scott Schoepel, Motorola Solutions Inc., Chicago, Illinois
- Scott Skibness, Harris Corporation, Lone Tree, Colorado
- Geno Viviano, Communications International, Vero Beach, Florida
“We are pleased to have these distinguished wireless professionals serve on EWA’s Board of Directors. They bring knowledge and experience that will serve EWA and its members for years to come,” said EWA President Mark Crosby.