October 11, 2017 (Herndon, VA) – The Enterprise Wireless Alliance (EWA) is pleased to announce the election of new members to its Board of Directors, which occurred during its Annual Membership Meeting today, held in Denver, Colorado. Newly elected EWA Directors are:
- Gerry Boyd, Teltronic, Inc., Beltsville, Maryland.
- Clay Golday, Integrated Communications, Memphis, Tennessee.
- Vince Perez, Valley Vista Services, City of Industry, California.
- Perry Vincent, Louisiana Radio Communications, Lake Charles, Louisiana.
- Andrew Yuan, Hytera America, Inc., Miramar, Florida.
“EWA is fortunate to have the guidance of these distinguished wireless professionals. They and their fellow board members are exceptional leaders who represent all facets of the private wireless industry. As such, they provide EWA with an invaluable perspective on how to serve this industry and EWA’s members,” said EWA President Mark Crosby.
In addition, the following were elected to serve as the Executive Committee and officers of the Board:
- David Reeves, Chair of the Board
- Michael Fordinal, Vice Chair of the Board
- Gordon Day, Treasurer
- Mark Crosby, President
- Bart Fisher
- Paul Lauttamus
- Bill Landis
- Catherine Leonard
- Scott Weisenburger
“David Reeves has been a strong, entrepreneurial member of the Executive Committee for many years. He will provide critical guidance as EWA’s top elected official,” said Mark Crosby.